2. The products described or available on this website and all other intellectual property rights relating to such products, your order or any attachments, packaging or accessories associated with this website are the exclusive property of the Company's website. All such rights are reserved.
3. In addition to downloading and printing the contents of websites for personal and non-profit-making purposes, the contents of other websites include text, patterns, icons, audio, electronic downloads, materials and software, which may not be copied, copied, reproduced or forwarded without written approval. The Company will be held liable if any content is reproduced for commercial purposes without the Company's permission.
4. Users agree not to trespass on the Site or company servers or information areas or to prevent or prohibit other users from accessing the Site.
5. The User agrees not to use any device, software or program that interferes with or is intended to interfere with the normal operation of the Website.
6. Any material you upload to this website for publication will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary material, and we reserve the right to use, reproduce, publish, reproduce, use, modify, alter and/or distribute or disclose such material to third parties for any purpose. We also reserve the right to disclose your identity to any third party claiming that any material you post or upload to our website constitutes an infringement of their intellectual property rights or privacy rights.
7. These Terms and Conditions, and any other policies mentioned therece, apply to your use of this website and to any products and services that allow you to place orders to order, including all orders you submit to purchase any products or services that we may purchase on this website. By visiting this website, you have agreed to these Terms, and we recommend that you read them carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you must immediately stop using and accessing this website. The Company reserves the right to change these terms with immediate effect.
8. You agree that the information you provide when you register on this website is not misleading, but is true and accurate, and that you will notify our customer service staff of any changes in such information.
9. The Company reserves the right to make a final decision in the event of any changes to the above information without notice or dispute.
Our Company shall not be liable for aftermath and compensation for the loss of the Company's servers and customer personal data due to natural factors such as typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, power outages, wars, attacks, etc.
1. Reasons for collecting information
You may from time to time be asked to provide information to our Company in order to use/order certain products. You may be asked to provide further information on the use of the Website when viewing our products. The main purpose of collecting data is as follows
Verify the identity of the holder of our membership card - for this purpose, you will be collected at the time of registration such as name, ID number, address, email and other information. Provide our products and support - This information includes contact information, as well as the products or support you request, which will also be used to provide you with up-to-date information on products and services. Marketing purposes - Including direct contact with you to keep you informed of the latest news.
Our Company is committed to following the strictest guidelines and selecting reputable partners to provide services, but our privacy protection does not cover the information you provide directly to third parties (including, but not limited to, buyers/sellers, online stores or other hyper-text link sites for online auctions), and we recommend that you consult the relevant parties on their codes and guidelines before providing any personal data.
2. Information Confidential You acknowledge and authorize our Company to retain and store all information provided by you in one or more of our databases. Our Company will maintain full control and protection of all information in these databases in accordance with strict security and confidentiality standards and will not disclose it to third parties, except to the following persons or agencies:
(a) Authorized employees of our Company who have been formally trained to process customer information.
(b) Third-party service providers providing support services (including, but not limited to, administration, installation, telecommunications, computers, and other professional services). These suppliers are contractually bound to comply with the privacy standards set out in this document.
(c) Any person to which our Company is required to disclose information in accordance with applicable law, government or regulatory requirements.
(d) Persons or institutions with whom you deal through the Services of our Company, such as online shops, banks or other institutions. Our Company will not disclose your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
3. User’s Choice
Our Company regularly provides users with up-to-date information via email or communications that occur without your request. If you do not wish to receive communications sent without your request in the future, you may contact our customer relations staff by e-mail, who will remove your name from the contact list of the above communications. Our Company will only retain your contact details for the purpose of providing customer service, such as notification of the latest offers, changes to member services, etc.
Our company is concerned about the security of the information collected and has put in place measures to prevent unauthorized access to or use of such information. Our Company's systems are identified and authorized using appropriate security protocols to ensure the security of electronic communications. Nevertheless, our Company is not responsible for any breach of security measures or unauthorized disclosure or use of such information.
5. The period of retaining the data
The period during which the data is retained Your personal data will be retained for an appropriate period of time for the purposes specified.
Our Company is very concerned about the privacy of its users and is aware of the need to update this Policy when our Company provides new features or business services, and our Company reserves the right to amend it without notice.
(a) To inquire whether our Company holds any personal data of you.
(b) To consult your information held by our Company.
(c) Request a correction of your information.
(d) To ascertain the policies and practices of our Company from time to time with respect to the information held and the type of information held.
(e) It is prohibited to access or use your information and to be informed of any action taken by our Company in support of any of the above requirements, and our Company reserves the right to make any changes in compliance with the above requirements.